Do you want a chocolate blog?

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Random Stuff

Well, here we are again. Kittycloud may not be on that much. We are qwe1100 and PunkKitty here. Good morning!

Here is our Random Stupid Fact of the day.
Studies show that painting your room blue will make you more creative.

The top manga according to mangafox- Naruto

Top manga according to us- Gakuen Alice

Top anime according to us- Hanmaru Kindergarten

All right. Formalities out of the way, we can begin. Has anyone heard of J-pop? If you have not, you need to find and listen to some. Has anyone heard of Sean Patrick Hannifin? If not, listen to Dragon of the Mist on YouTube. He is a musical genius. Also in the very good music according to us is Mizuki Nana, with most of her music in general.

I just saw Where The Wild Things Are. An excellent movie. I really like the artsy movies that are a little creepy. My (qwe1100) favorite movie in the world is Mirror Mask.

Listen to that music up there, and check in later today for the next installment.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I have just listened to and loved the music of Sean Patrick Hannifin, Waltz of the Pegasus, Waltz of the Penguins, Octet in A minor, Knights of the Round Table, and Dragon of the Mist (my favorite).

    I also listened to and enjoyed Hoshina Utau - Meikyuu Butterfly lyrics.

    I had to do a lot of research to catch up on aspects that are clearly your world. Thank you for writing. You write - I'll research and learn and I'll be forever young. Right?? or at least more culturally well informed.

    I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete