Do you want a chocolate blog?

Monday, April 5, 2010

All right here is qwe1100. Reporting back for duty, however small. This post, I will not go randomly spouting dragon cave nonsense. I will be virtuous and be nice to the people who don't know what I am talking about. All right. Here is today's business.

I will be skipping the Random Stupid Fact. I need to find some more.

The top manga according to mangafox- Naruto

Top according to us- Still Gakuen Alice.

Music- Lady GaGa is up top on the list of 'awesome' song writer people. With her hit song- 'Just Dance'

Did you listen to Dragon of the Mist? If not, then go do it. Now!

Well, I am here to commend a site for doing their best to make their site the best. This day, it goes to FooPets. Wonderful graphics, amazing color, and best of all, it animals! What could be better? Check it out. You don't have to make an account to see all the cutie animals. I'll sign out now. Bye!

1 comment: