Do you want a chocolate blog?

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Dragon Cave. You don't have to look.

this is qwe1100

OMG!!!
Dragon Cave got the coolest egg hunt for Easter!! funfunfunfunfun! Wow! They really did their best for this. If you need more info-I am now here.

There are 38 eggs to collect. Just go randomly around to find them.

If you accidentally miss one by clicking on a new link, don't worry. It'll show up wherever you went.

No one can grab them before you. Luckily, this is not like the regular cave. If it shows up, it is yours.

There actually might be a prize! On the forum, people were speculating that there may be an easter dragon! *drools*

I am not very good at collecting the eggs. But, whenever I go and look at my eggs, there are more! Someone has logged onto my account and is catching me eggs! Creepy!
Perhaps. But it may be an awesome glitch! I love DC for its fun glitches! But once, it killed one of my real dragon eggs! TERRIBLE!!! I hate those glitches!

Alright! I need chocolate! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment